Sunday, May 15, 2011

Emerald Gemstones one of the most beautiful stones in the world!

These simply amazing green gemstones signify not only the color of life but also the first sign of spring along with beauty and constant love. Emeralds are not only one of the most beautiful gemstones in the world but one of the most expensive gemstones in the world. The best emeralds can still be found in South America. The best quality stones can be more valuable than diamonds. That however, doesn't stop me from making a pair of earrings that I wear with pleasure weekly. I love the simplicity of these earrings and the material I used to make them. I used brass ear wires and brass wire to make them casual and approachable. These earrings can be worn everyday if you wanted. I wear them remembering the fact that emeralds are to be worn with luck always at hand. If you would love a pair of these amazing gemstones contact me here or I will occasionally have them at http://www.tinarothwell.com

No comments:

add to wish list